Monday, January 19, 2009


HAPPY BIRTHDAY NUT NUT LOVE!
Luv you with all my heart.



So, these are the meagre amount of photos taken at nat's tea party themed birthday at sentosa cove yesterday. Most photos are with gerri though (:














I tell you it's only 2nd day without my camera and i'm dying!!!! I just went to asked how much is it to repair the lens and the shop owner said at least $200!? WHAT IS THIS?!
It really sucks to live without a camera. Nat's birthday ytd and i couldn't take photos. Went shopping with sheng today and i had to use the pathetic phone camera which i can't even upload into my comp cos there's something wrong with my laptop's bluetooth! And when i got some new designs for wonderstruck, I CAN'T TAKE WITH A PROPER CAMERA AND UPLOAD INTO THE COMP. Making me so damn pissed i tell you.
Okay speaking of new designs for wonderstruck, i just went hunting for more designs today while shopping for my own clothes and i manage to get 3 new designs for wonderstruck so i'll try to add into the 2nd collection soon alright?(:
So many things happened this week, and i'm really tired ): but oh wells, move on soap! I've already called to order for my new camera today and most likely i'll be getting it on the 1st day of cny(mega yay to that).
Met sheng in town after church today to shop and it was really good. Got a pair of jeans and a pair of shades from F21 then we went to din tai fung for lunch. Yumzzz it's been super long since we ate there. Used to be our frequent meal place(: So ya we took about an hour to wipe out the big ass amount of food on the table. Then we continued shopping, and i suggested we go to "secret" place to get more shopping done so ya we took a bus hoping to save money but we ended up cabbing cos we got lost -.- -.- -.-
So i got a skirt, a top and a dress from that place, Yayyyy!
We bus-ed back to town and then continued shopping and i got another top. Hahah today was really good but we were so worn out, so we went to rest at coffee bean to rest.
Sheng met his family for dinner and i met mumsy for dinner(: Major craving for japanese food so we went to have dinner at wheelock's sakae. Zzzzomg luv the chawanmushi(: . Then mumsie wanted to shop around so we roamed around wisma and taka for her to look at her stuffs.
Yippeeee yayyy to facial tomorrow!
Ok may the force be with me for living without a camera k(: