Monday, January 26, 2009

Hello earthlings, i'm back with alot of photos this time and i hope it won't lag as i continue typing. Hee.


Yesterda afternoon was spent with sheng and his mum running some errands. Lunched at his place, accompanied sheng to cut his hair and his mum to do her nails, then to kap for sheng and i to get snacks and for his mum to collect kueh lapis, back to his house to bathe the two sweethearts. Not me, his mumsy washed them. Noble mummy!



this is one hell of a scary photo cos i have never seen this fierce side of lucky.

he looks like a sheep here. haha

After that, we went to newton circus to meet the rest of the chubbycheeks club for our "last dinner" with sanji cos he's going to army next week ): poop.



i love y'all much.



i think crystal looks so pretty with bangs (:

the boys (: haha joel's trying to get the army boy look cos he's going in this year too. Poo.

Our yummy sambal kangkong.

fried oyster omelette.

chicky wings (: love this ttm

Stingray!




Hello dearie, all the best for your As this year k!


super nice long legs! i likey!

I LOVE THE BOTH OF YOU (:



XWELFPHIA chang chang jiu jiu. Hahah chinese new year must use hanyupinyin.



We took a bus down to island creamery after having dinner. Island creamery was super packed so we went to macs to chill instead. Yayyy cheapskate ice cream for the win. HAHA




CHUBBYCHEEKS CLUB LUV.



Yup so that was our night, a very heartwarming night (:
Sheng's mum got me chocolate cake and i sliced some for my relatives yesterday. They gave a pretty good thumbsup (: i love chocolate.




Today, my family and i headed to my aunt's shop after church to collect my dress and shorts. I got an aunty who owns an alteration shop so how kool can it be cos i can have all my clothes altered for free!!! :D

Oh yea, i got my hair dyed violet(supposed colour) last week but it kinda turned out reddish brown and then a few days later i did some subtle brown highlights. Ok i don't think it's noticeable in photos but it's nice in real life ok!

my papy (:


After collecting my clothes, we went to town for lunch and for eggs shopping? Hahah mumsie wanted to get eggs from isetan supermarket. Initially we went to the wet market and i said "eee so wet". She thought i was referring to the eggs when i was actually referring to the floor, so she decided to get it in town instead -.- HAHAH WET EGGS.

The give-away oranges from church (: we all had 2 each.



We decided to have lunch at wheelock after much hesitation.
Hahah it's kinda our reunion lunch i guess, cos this year we don't have reunion dinner with our relatives. I don't want to explain why but i'm so sad ):







HOW DO YOU LIKE MY CAR? Hahah i'm the driver, yes, if you're willing to hitch my ride, i will definitely be your driver.





my eyes, you like?

haha i think it looks very wrinkled, but hey IT'S NOT OKAY! I'm only 18 this year!








Hahah if you like my top, it's selling at wonderstruck! (:
Okay i'm off to dinner.
XIN NIAN KUAI LE TO ALL OF YOU!
Luv