Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Metallic party dress is selling for $24 instead of $28! Hurry get yours now before the last three run out of stock! Email us at hellowonderstruck@gmail.com to get yours!



We'll change the price on the picture soon (:










Once we clear these and maybe a few more, collection 2 will be on your way so help us please! (:
------------------------------------------------------------------











I like these two outfits alot and i wish that someday i can design clothes like that. Hahah ok anyways I'M LIKE A SUPER BORED FREE BIRD NOW. I'm too free now ): dad working, mum helping out at aunty's shop, sister went back to school, sheng and all my other friends are in school except for my pj friends ): poop. Yesterday i trained down to woodlands to meet nat to mail out some items, to meet chingy to pass her the clothes she bought and then down to khatib to buy contacts. Came back home and i eat my ban mian alone while watching 'indiana jones' and 'don't mess with zohan' dvds.
Keep your fingers crossed for me. I hope i get the job at hollandv cos there is a pretty high chance. It's a newly opened boutique and i'm excited cos it's related to fashion and clothes. double yay! I want my own boutique too ): gimme two years k cos nat and i are working towards it now.
Many asked why i don't want to continue pursuing my studies in pj because jc has better prospects, is a free ticket to university, a higher system in education (supposedly). I'm withdrawing definitely not because i retain and i just want to give up like that, being a sore loser. No, that's not it. However regretful i am to be distracted from my studies and not study enough fo my promos, i don't look at this one year as a waste. Many of my friends told me that if i'm going poly, i'd be wasting three years plus the one year i spent in pj. However, i beg to differ. I look at it as an opportunity to rethink to reconsider which path would be a better choice for me. And for those who secretly chide me for choosing jc in the first place, you're still wrong because if i had a choice i'd still choose to go pj first before choosing poly because only then will i know how tough jc is and have more drive in poly to work hard since i've "wasted" a year in jc.
I'm very excited for 2009 because of new school and the plan i've crafted for myelf.
From now till feb - have a good start for wonderstruck and i appreciate those who have been helping. I have a plan for wonderstruck which is gonna start next week and if it goes well, i'll let you guys know. And start working in feb(hopefully at the holland shop).
And march will be the month that the entourage heads for bali or tioman. When school starts, i want to study, work at the boutique and do my wonderstruck altogether. I know it's gonna be tough but at least i'm doing things that i enjoy doing.
God ; my lifetime plan.



I want to be what i picture myself to be in 2 years' time and then in 10 years' time. I want my future to be idealistic.