Thursday, January 22, 2009


(x my face, i look so crappy)



HAPPY BIRTHDAY GREG NG! I luvvv you and miss you so much(as a bro y'know) and i hope you've been happy with everything in life now. Not that i think you'll read this space but i just hope my warmest greetings will get to you. Hope to see you soon, and the next time we cook together is probably gonn be in our own restaurant <:


You can soon say hello to my pretty little(ok not so little actually) camera, a two years anni gift from sheng (: nyahah eggcited ttm.



Anyways today i went back to pj to visit the girls!!! So hella happy to see them. Press on and don't give up k girls! (: Ok tomorrow i must go hunt for things to buy for sheng's parents for cny cos his mumsie got me chocolate cake! Yummy yummy. Then after that, i'm bringing sheng for facial. I hope all of you are well and fine especially my close friends and girlfriends. Lots and lots of luv coming from me to y'all (:



Goodnight people,
it's 2.25am now and i should be tucked under my blanket now.