Friday, January 30, 2009

Hello bunnies, i've got a new layout which i think is so much nicer than my previous one cos it's much more organised and hassle-free. Hmm.




I'm selling a pair of authentic salvatore ferragamo varina patent bow flats, size 5!
Bought it for around 700bucks, letting it go for about $400!
Worn once only so condition is excellent. Letting it go cos got the wrong size.
Email me at
keepthegroovegoing@hotmail.com OR text me if you have my number.


-------------------------------------------



Today, i went out with my parents. Mum and i accompanied dad to his workplace cos he had to do some impromptu supervision. After that, we had lunch with his friends and then we drove to town in hope to get tickets for all's well end's well. But but but, they had bad timing so mumsie and i went shopping instead while papy went to my gramp's house.



passed by this place when daddy was driving and i think it looks pretty interesting. Hahah the whole place looks really ancient and i kinda like it. I mean it's not like it's a common sight in singapore right? Well anyways i think it's a shop that sells some sort of chinese products.

Then we happened to drive past sophia road, which i thought the whole lane was rather spectacular. Houses, apartments, hostels etc were named under my name for example this condo called "casa sophia". Hahah i told my dad i'mma claim back the whole lane when i hit 21 years old. Hahah. I was hyperventilating at the thought of it.

random shot of "little india nearby". At mackenzie! Everytime i pass by this road, it'll remind me of kenzie ong! (: heee
So yea i told mumsie that i wanted to shop alone instead cos she was a tad slow. Hahah she was looking at black pants, pots and pans, perfumes& cosmetics while i was trying to find clothes for sheng and some for myself! So i went to shop alone instead, but i only bought a blue bow hairband and i silver bow hairclip ): WOW ALOT RIGHT?!
Hahah i was standing in KS for 10mins staring at the bag hesitating if i should get it but i didn't ): if i did, my $$$ in my card will drop AGAIN. Every week also drop, hardly increase. Hahah. Then i went to polo to stare at another bag. That one's krazeeeee i need to get it from overseas if not my card will have negative amount. Hahah. Sadded.
-------------------------------------------
Anyways i just got photos from gerri for nat's windy 19th! Hahah enjoy.













I need to repaint my nails tomorrow (: goodnight people, and keep safe!
Oh, tell me if you think my fonts are too small.