Saturday, January 17, 2009

before heading to work yesterday (:

Aloha. My giddy-ness just won't go away ): It's been going on for like 4 days straight and i can feel giddy for more than 8 times a day! I don't know what's wrong with me. Urgzzz. I don't even dare to tell my parents about it cos they might ask me to quit my job or stop using the comp & sleep early.




Anyhoos, work today was mediocre. Sales was pretty bad and i feel so bad about it ): It was quite tiring, i mean working for 4 days straight and another one tomorrow. I can't wait for sat night so i can prolly meet the entourage for dinner or do some shopping. Today, i finally called to book appointment for facial on monday. FINALLY some proper face therapy, body message and eyebrow threading. Maybe i'll ask her to throw in some head massage since i'm having dizzy spells.





Nyahaa i'm eggcited to shop on sunday too! & maybe head back early to get some PROPER rest which i haven't got for quite some time. I was complaining to sheng that i think i have enough moolah to spend cos papy and mummy do give me enough to spend on food and maybe extra for buying things so why did i still went to hunt for a job! It's not like i have any super expensive wants or i don't have enough to eat. Hahah besides trying to stop relying on parents and save to pay for japan trip, i really don't have any special reason to work. Hahah tell you and maybe some of you won't believe(but whatever), i want to be able to treat my parents and sheng some good meal with my own hard-earned money. For now, it's really hard-earned. I don't know how my dad can survive working for 20ish years, and those students who work part time as well. Y'all really earn every ounce of my respect boy.





Hahah another lengthy post. Wow to you if you finished reading the whole post (: