Thursday, January 15, 2009

CLICKIDY ON 2ND COLLECTION - http://wonderstruckkk.livejournal.com/2441.html#cutid1





This skirt is one of my favourite (: maybe i'll keep one for myself heeee.




Mmkay work today was boringggg cos not many customers ): hope tomorrow would be better. I can't wait to meet sheng after work tomorrow for dinner. I've been craving for crystal jade for two days and it's high time to satisfy it, and i can see his silly face! Speaking of face, i NEED to go for facial this sunday by hook or by crook cos i have three zits! ONE AS HUGE AS THIS FONT, ME NO KIDDING. eeeee. just need a good face and body therapy badly. So tired from work although it's only the second day! Hahah mumsie say i just got to get used to working and stop bumming around at home.

Hahah i actually finished my thick thick book in two days. Wow that's pretty fast considering i haven't read in ages. It's prolly about 3inches thick ahah. Gonna rent another james paterson's book tmr after work! Only $5 for two months rent, but hahah who takes so long to read!





Papy just gave me some kachings to get my new year clothes! I was intending to wear my other new dresses which i haven't worn ever since i bought it, plus i don't think i really have the time and energy to hit town for some shopping. Maybe i'll put the money in my bank acct and save it! HAHAH ALISTAIR I KNOW YOU'RE DAMN PROUD OF ME, KUDOS TO ME For getting a job and staying in it(assumingly) and for saving money! Hahah love your bestfriend.




Hokay a random webcam photo of me on a random day before i meet sheng.



Wahah time to talk to loverboy and hit the sack!
I hope school's still manageable for my pj friends (: luvluv.