Wednesday, January 14, 2009

[edited]
Aloha!

#2 collection, Recessionista, has already been launched!

CLICKIT ON THIS LINK

http://wonderstruckkk.livejournal.com/2441.html#cutid1


there's still one more piece but the photo is not with me!




I'm very very sleepy but i want to stay up till at least 11ish to see collection2 launched. a couple of vintage and chic casual pieces (:



Anyhoos, if y'all are wondering how was my first day of work, IT WAS FUN! I think i love my job, honestly, except that it can be a tad tiring but overall i think it was awesome. My lady boss is a super nice lady and i like her (: haha she's very very pretty!









a little peek for y'all. The boutique is called wolf, located at hollandv. Do visit cos the clothes are really pretty and exclusively designed by my boss.






before i left for work (:









So i have to rise at 9am tomorrow for work! Heeee i rented a book by james paterson and i'm loving it. Hahah ok what's new?! (fyi, huge fan of james paterson here). Mmmmmkay, anticipate wonderstruck's second collection! Bye (: