Monday, March 02, 2009

Hello earthlings, i finally found some proper time to do a post. Time from taking a break from replying mails, that is.

Anyhows, bestie text-ed me this morning saying he's flying to hongkong today and asked if i want anything. Duhhhhh of course i do! Hahah. I have alot alot of things in mind, like a ks tote, juicy bags, h&m stuffs, street stalls' accessories and mongkok's bags+shoes, more fanciful leggings, and kee wah's pineapple pastries. Waaaa then i realise how much i actually miss hongkong, and kinda NEED to go there again. Hahah.

But i replied bestie "Just get me a copy of H&M magazine and whatever you think is nice. Will pay you back (:"





Deprived me went to H&M website to browse through their magazine.



Seriously, i h8 local magazine cos it's really uninteresting :/ love h&m magazine ttm and recently discovered a super nice thai fashion magazine (:

.

.

So, sheng and i met in coro yesterday afternoon for brunch at my cosy corner. (Y), cos i deposited money into my bank. Money saving scheme rather successful! :D

I was wearing an oversized bow top yesterday. Like it alot cos of the bow and the abstract prints (: YOU CAN GET IT AT WONDERSTRUCK FOR $25! Heeee keeping one for myself so you should have one too!

So we ordered kueh pie tie(my fav), laksa and teriyaki chicken rice. Y'all should really try their food cos it's nice and relatively cheap. 2nd floor of coronation plaza, my cosy corner.

Sheng and i bus-ed back to my place after that and he fell asleep while i was replying mails. Hahah he's sucha pig y'know, but he can be so cute.

OK NO LINK.

Hahah i changed back to the oversized tee from my home clothes cos sheng's mum called us to go for dinner in town(:



haha like the top cos it can go with shorts for a casual look, leggings for shopping, and high waist shorts for a more chic look.
.

The past few days i've been dressing up alot and applying quite alot of makeup so decided to switch to slack mode yesterday. Hahah say hello to casual outfit+slipper+no hairdo+no makeup except for eyeliner.


So sheng's parents. shing and us went to centrepoint for dinner. Before dinner they were shopping in robinsons' so i went to roam around too (: So tempted to buy an oven so i can bake at home, and even more tempted to buy a bed frame for myself! Hahah i think i'll get it from ikea instead.
.
.
Dinner was at crystal jade ginseng & bbq or something. Hahah it was a korean ginseng bbq based kinda restaurant.
This is shing trying to look like those arrogant rich man cos he was wearing his dad's patek philippe watch. Haha
sheng's parents (:
Pardon my shagged face. Been really tired the past few days and didn't want to put make up to worsen my complexion. Hahah.
kimchi, not my thing.
.
.
.
.

This was on thursday when sheng and i went vivo to shop (:
I curled my hair that day.

hahaha noooooooo this is not the actual curled effect, i purposely messed up my hair here. Hahha

So do y'all prefer curly hair or straight hair?(:
maybe i can add "perm hair" to my hair options.
We bumped into jon chua, jason, shaun and isaac! (:
After that, we met elton and nat for lunch at a hongkong cafe.
Went over to elton's house and we went for buggy ride as usual. haha i was wearing elton's shorts cos my skinnys is super tight and it felt like my leg can't breathe. Hahh
nat drove us to one degree 15 and we had supper there (:


hahah then i got to drive back (: my first time. Hahah driving without license!






hahah i found a kawaiizxzxz photo of elton but i shan't put it up here (ALTHOUGH I'M SUPER TEMPTED TO!)

Heee hokay (: maybe meeting nat later. Ciao!