Saturday, March 21, 2009

[edited]

lust

My lust list.
x. lots of vintage stripe or printed dresses/skirts
x. balenciaga and mj bag.
x. denim highwaist shorts which i've been looking for for ages :/
The rest are just addition to what i want. Hahahah!

Nat says i need to do something to my hair. Hahha i agree too! Remember all the fuss i made about cutting bangs or not sometime ago? I think i'll just do it, when my hair length's a tad longer. Like maybe slightly longer than just shoulder length. Jet black bangs or dark brown?

I'm very sick(& disgusted) with my current hair now, aren't you?


I'm superdee famished now but thank god sheng had macs sent to my place (: (Y) Sheng's off to meet the entourage in town for lunch and i'm waiting impatiently for the macs delivery man to be at my door.
.
.
K off to packing my room(that currently looks worse than a pig sty) and practising my piano.
Have an awesome friday yow!