Sunday, March 22, 2009

^^
Meet my new phone! Heee i ♥ it pleaseeee. Red E63, entirely from mumsy and pappy(:
I was supposed to pay myself cos they said i've already started earning my own money but in the end daddy provided me with 200bucks offset and mumsie for the leftover.

Hee i finally changed the photos in my $6 ikea photo panel after like what seemed decades, and i added a purple bow to it(which dropped out from my blazer). The photo panel is right above me as i type this plain.
& i shifted my "accessories table" to the side of my wardrobe (: easy peasy access to my necklaces and hairbands.
Wore a casual dress with a ferragamo belt today ^^
Met sheng at cathay for B&Js ice cream after getting my phone. Saw mabel and she gave me discount!!! (: $4.90 for strawberry cheesecake waffle cone! Is that cheap or what!!! :D
Hahah actually mabel and i have never met but we have mutual friends, so i just went like "hey you're mabel right?"
>> *nods* haha i'll give you discount!
She's so pretty, me like. Ok stop sounding weird.
haha sheng toying with my new phone (:
BAD HAIR DAY TODAY :/
Eeeeeee bald spot!
my loots for today ^^ me so harpyyy! Bought three basic tops from dorothy perkins + phone today.
For those who wants to get good quality tanks or basic top at a cheap price, get it from dorothy perkins! They're have basic tops sale now and they material is not bad!!!


Afterwhich, sheng and i had dinner with his parents at paragon and we did groceries shopping together at market place. Sheng and i bought lots of groceries for our picnic! (Y)

I'm very eggcited for our picnic next week, most probably gonna bring lucky along cos he's sucha good dog ^^. Heeh. Oooooo went to eu yan sang just now and i saw a ginseng selling for $138800!!!! IS THAT MAD OR WHAT?! Might as well eat gold powder. $138800 can feed like an entire village in cambodia for a year or more!!!

Oh and i'm very happy today cos i posted my first look on chictopia this morning(just signed up today so friggin noob) and i wasn't expecting any comments cos everyone's outfit is like W-H-O-A. Plus, i don't think people really give a hoot about a newbie but i came back with 9 comments and a few friend requests! Yayyyy! Although it's only 9, but that's a good start right? (: Didn't even want to think about lb, it's way too fantastic. Hahah i'll feel damn tiny.

Kk have a good weekend people.

xoxo