Saturday, March 07, 2009

I believe in miracles.

Hi folks, i miss bestie alist so much :<
........
Anyways, i was supposed to meet a customer and shop alone yesterday but sheng's plan with the entourage got cancelled last minute so he accompanied me instead. Went to shop around in raffles city and walked to cathay for movie. We watched "he's just not that into you", and this movie actually made me feel more paranoid about relationships and guys, mainly. I don't know urgzzzz i hate it. Y'know i used to be so negative about forever eternal love and all that bs until sheng slowly changed my mindset. But now, because we've been having abit of problems plus how the movie has affected me, i'm developing that kinda negative mindset again.
Urgzzz nvm i don't want to post anything already. Yesterday was just badddddddddddddddd ttm. Talked it out with sheng last night before we sleep and i hope things will changefor the better, that i'll stop being so ********.
Hokay, i need to rush back to pjc to collect my chinese results now, then bbq with entourage at night @ sheng's place. Cross your fingers and wish me luck.