Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Aloha! Pictures from yesterday (:
Was wearing the boho vest from wonderstruck yesterday! Heee keep everything for myself don't need to sell already. Just kidding.
You can get it from wonderstruck at $26! Hurry if you like it cos we only have 2 pieces left!
sheng picked me up from my place and then we headed to town. Cab fare totally killed him!
$27!!! Damnit. The stewpid peak hour cos about 8bucks!



Hahah walked around, did a teeny weeny bit of shopping. Then sat down outside cathay to camwhore while waiting for the rest of them.(:
Hahah i brought out the gingham blazer which thank god i did cos last night was so freaking chilly! I still felt cold even after wearing my blazer over my tank top and vest. Fwahhhh i wish everyday was like that then i can wear trench coat and boots in singapore! Hokay, exaggerating a little. haha


My complexion is mega bad now and i haven't gone for facial. Anyways sheng's mum offered me her clarins' facial and body treatment package cos she has no time to use it! Me so happy cos i can save alot of money! (Y) Hahah happy happy me, so eggciiiited to see how clarins' facial and body treatment would be like. TMR! I hope my face doesn't get too swollen after facial cos i got photoshoot on thurs!

Hahah silly boy was swinging sanji's cake like krazeee. luckily it didn't overturn.(:
fwahhhh why do i look so short beside him recently!!!!! I'm 168cm and he's about 178cm, that's not a very big difference right? We used to look almost the same until recently i suddenly look damn short. I think he grew, I DIDN'T SHRINK!

Hahah spot the dot dots on my forehead! It's so terrible! How i wish i can use something to scrape it off now! I'm really dependent on facial cos i'm a lazy girl to scrub, exfoliate, mask my face myself. haha
Dinner at billy bombers(: we surprised sanji.
banana chocolate cake! still prefer the cedele one thought (banana expresso i think)
crys, cheny and me! i like crys' shirt!



awwwww

hahah this picture's so kewlzz.
see i look so short again!



in joel's car going to short street for supper!


haha he looks so tensed!




After supper, joel sent all of us back(: thank you! heee.

I'mma meet bestie in 1 hour 14 mins time and i haven't prepared!!!! Ahhhhhh bye bye people.

Have an awesome day!

xx