Saturday, March 28, 2009

Sorry i look damn shit in the photo. Messy hair, small eyes, pale face :/

Hi,went to send leo off just now even though my body felt like a chimney :/ then grabbed our lunch at crystal jae, head town to pass elton our passports and left. Tomorrow i'm leaving for sebana cove already and i'm still having a fever ): does anyone know how to cure fever(or at least make it less suffering) in the shortest time ever? I felt like vomitting twice in the car and in the train just now and my back is still aching.

I haven't even packed my stuffs to bring there, haven't practised piano, haven't bathed since i reached home, and haven't taken my dinner. Hokay i'm off to do all this now if not i'll have another late night. Take care people, seems like alot of people are falling sick too.