Wednesday, March 18, 2009

My alarm rang, for the 4th time but i still couldn't get my lazy ass off the bed. Today's gonna be great, i whispered to myself. Laid my dress on the bed and rushed through the shower with water streaming down my body like razor blade. I must leave my house by 12noon i say, no cabs because for the past few days you've broken the rule. There just had to be glitches no matter how hard i try, broken nails chapped lips wrong flip flops & oh where's my key. The sun was uncertainly glaring at me when i was waiting impatiently for 502 to come. Damn that chucker, i'm running late. Time check : 12.18pm, facial appointment at wheelock : 1pm.
...
12.38pm, i bet i was the most frustrated girl around. Walked back, sticked my hand out and found myself sitting alone in the backseat, just one driver and one passenger. Hell yea, a cab again. I was screaming but careful not to let out a sound. I hate myself for overspending and having to spend frivolously because now i have no choice. The highway better not be a bitch, i want to be there on time and find myself sinking into the white sheets and tucked under the quilt cover with smooth hands running through my face.
No, i knew i wasn't just wishing when it hit 1pm. I made it, and yes i was found exactly where i wanted to be. I wish that session lasted forever, but good things have to come to an end don't they? Sat in front of their dressing table with the best therapist explaining to me all the clarins products details but all i cared was how i looked at that point of time(!!!). Alright quit all that promoting, i'm buying 'em. Went off with 7 clarins facial products but my heart felt like it was tearing like how my money was. Nevermind sophia nevermind(: your face is more important, indefinitely.
I combed through the buzzing streets but with serenity. The inner peace that solitude brings y'know? And then a japanese song playing at that cd shop caught my attention. My feet brought me to a place filled with cds, i slowly gently slipped those headphones onto my ear.
"I want to hold you till the fear in me subsides". Her voice, her songs probably felt ten times better than the therapy i just had. They're so locked in my mind that the notes are still playing in my ears. Are you hearing them now like i am?
...............................
I hope you're enjoying her songs as much as i do (: it's the three songs playing in my blog now. I don't know why i feel like blogging like that all of a sudden but i hope it didn't bore you out at all cos it's so freaking lengthy. I guess i haven't had the chance to write like that since secondary school came to an end. GP in jc was argumentative so (-.- :/).
Went to play badminton with joel, terry and sheng after my facial and went to sheng's place for dinner after that. I just got home an hour ago and i quickly rushed to bathe and started applying all my facial products(: heee kanjiong spider.
I applied my bbw body moisturizer too. I'mma sleep smelling the best thing on earth (: haha
Kkkkkk this is probably the lengthiest post i ever had!
Goodnight people!