Sunday, March 15, 2009

[edited]


Hahah hello i'm bored cos i'm stucked at home due to the "thunderstorm" in my area now. Dayum, supposed to be out with hansum. Hahahh so i made use of my lappy's webcam! Hokay this is a hairdo which i like alot and still trying of a perfect way to get the ideal look of it. Wait till my hair grows longer and i'll do this perfectly fine!!! (: Now it still looks weird(?) what do you think. I really want to cut bangs but once i cut bangs i can't have this anymore :/

hahah playing around with my "gadgets"


I remember i was in hongkong's H&M and i was only given half an hour to shop inside so i just took a big shopping cart and grab all the shades on the rack and do likewise for other stuffs. Didn't try any of the stuffs before paying. Only realised i got a huge clear lens "shades" when i got back to singapore -.-!
CHIC OR WHAT!
hahah one of my most precious thinga.
hahah amanda wrote this to me on my birthday last year!
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Wonderstruck #7 collection, seven heaven launched!

.................................................................................................

Hello earthlings, i just got back home from hollandv about an hour ago (:
Here are two overdue pictures taken on tues when i went to meet bestie and nat in town.
nat's dinner. hahah

....................................................................................


So yea, after hanging at nat's place sheng and i went to holland for dinner. I think i'm OVER-RELIANT on my cards already :/ brought only $7.50 cash out with my two other cards cos i was thinking like just pay everything with nets/visa.
Took a cab down to holland and only realising halfway through that it isn't comfort cabs so it doesn't accept any card payment. Shizzzz told uncle to just drop us off anywhere that stops at 7.50$ and will think of a way but very very very nice uncle just fetched us all the way to hollandv for $7.50.
Thank god for uncles like him (:

waiting for cab

hahah greedy hansum.
> "can i eat first? later then you take photo." Hahah sheng's parents called to say they're joining us for dinner so we chilled at coldrock first.
sheng's like a lobster. So red and black? Hahahh see the rings circling his eyes!
Sorry i look damn horrid i wish i could just shoot myself in the face. YEA IN THE FACE! I need a facial so damn badly.



Hahah piggachusheng.
I think you're very hansum! As in like seriously. I think sheng has this inferiority complex about his looks and stuffs but boy, you look so damn good! Not just to me, but to so many other people. (: hahah i like your jappo boy face.


mine more special ^^ hahah
hahah off to more camwhoring!

Seeeeee don't you think he's sucha cutesy pie.
hahah and hansum101.
hahah you look funny here tho but i LOVE this picture cos we look so good together (8



i heart my camera (:
Lorong Mambong = Holland village. Cool beanzzz, love that place since young!

Miso pissywossy with some customers. Rawrrrrr! I h8 replying mails sometimes. Now i have like this email monster in me. Hahah nvm must learn to cope with it(:


Church tmr morning then i think i'll be meeting shengzy in the afternoon for movie or something! I feel like eating dimsumzzz, heeee. Hokay i'm off to make plans with him now. Byeee! Have a good sunday (: