Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Haaaiiiii! Life's been good for the past few days, me like(:






Met sheng in town for dinner last night. Took a cab down from nat's place and before boarding the cab, i made sure that it's comfort cab(cos it accepts nets). When i reached wisma, cab driver told me that he can't receive signal for his nets machine thinga so i was like SHIZZZZ HOW? I GOT NO CASH AT ALL!!! Then he drove around to find signal but still couldn't find so i told him i'll go nearby to withdraw money while he wait for me outside wisma but very very nice him wrote his account number to me and ask me to transfer him to money instead when i'm free! WHOA I THINK HE'S SOOOOPER NICE PLEASE. God has been blessing me with the best cab drivers for the past three days! Whoaaaaaa i still can't believe it. How i wish all the cab drivers in singapore were this nice!







So anyways,


*on the phone with bee & tok! wait!*


hokay back heeee.


Went to F21 before anything and this dress caught my eye but because i've been spending alot of $$$ recently so i'm still hesitating now! :/ Alot is really ALOT! I told sheng how much i spent in these 2 weeks and his jaw dropped. Dayum. Can everyone like tell me/email me/text me if i should get this dress($48)!!! Please! i know it's like really retarded but i need help!



OR should i get this for $29?
Please help me decideeee no matter how stupid this sounds! Sheng, elton, nat, terry, fiona, vera, alist, cheny or even if i don't know you! Hahah i need to decide by tmr morning!

Kkkkkk back to my day (:

So sheng and i met up with leo and his friend and we had dinner at sakae (: yumzzz chawanmushi(!!!luv) Leo's leaving soon and i'm so sadddd :/ damnit.

leo's hongkong friend (:
Hahahah i can't help but to harp on how megazzzz i think his hair is.
hahaha sheng said i looked very skinny with my hair tied up + the dressing. I was super happy to hear that cos i felt abit fat for the past few days. Keep binging non-stop.



while waiting for bus. BUT THE BUS JUST PASSED US BY AFTER WAITING FOR 12MINS!
My studded headband, luv them. It's from f21, 4 for $9 (: haha bought pink, purple, white and black.!!! So lovely rightt!
Sheng and i ended up taking train back(: he stayed over at my place last night. We were supposed to snack, play daidee and drink at my place like at least stay up until 3am or something but i was too zzzz so we only went to nearby 7/11 for cup noodles and hit the sack right after that.
So sheng and i woke up at 1pm and we took a dip in the pool at 3! Hahah it was damn shiokkkkkkkk(pardon lao niang's language. hahaha)
hahah one photo before we went to swim.


After swimming, we did something damn fun but secret secret. Nothing indecent! Hahaha just splashing water at each other in the toilet. He used my shower tap and i used my "hose" beside my toilet bowl. Hahaha freaking fun try it although it sounds damn childish.

Sheng went to collect his badminton racket at like 7ish and i bought jagabee and ice cream when i sent him to the mrt station :D hEEEE JAGABEE!!

I'mma hardcore junk food addict. My must haves everyday:

1. Jagabee!

2. Cravio's strawberry choco ice cream!

3. strawberries!!! (ok not junkfood)

My everyweek must have is : Japanese food!!! That's my most loved cuisine.((:

Hahah ok nvm i don't want to talk about food already, fat shitzzz(mentally). Facial tmr then badminton!!! Yayyyy! Gonna grab my dinner now, goodbye!