Saturday, March 07, 2009

These girls made my day.
I think yesterday was one of my happiest day in pjc. I miss all of 'em so much, i miss all the silly things we used to do.
Amy, soap, tok and bee minusing py and ng(WHO REFUSES TO TAKE PHOTO, FOR LIKE A YEAR!)

Nevermind that ng doesn't want to take photo, BUT SHE WAS BEING A PRICKZZZ. Kept on covering our faces with bee's kungfu panda fan.
just see what i mean.

Hahah beng beng ng! sorry ng but i'mma put up all your photos! heeh

heheh tok's face!
tok is my pjc bff, and bee's someone i always confide in.
Hahah ng's hand is very fat!
HAHAHAH

K then they started spamming my camera when i was talking to amy. It's more than just these photos! haha



amy finding her right angle! hahah
after getting out chinese result.(:
py, nat, hanisah, myself and amy.
Hahah the same grade-ers.
Hahah my chinese result slip!
B for overall and distinction for oral(Y).
Hokay i don't think elvin foong will chance upon this but HEY STOP LAUGHING AT ME! I got a B for chinese Alevels. HAHAH. He used to make fun of my chinese during cell group very often!
^^
bee and nat.
i love these girls(: they make me miss college so badly.
.
.
.
anyways after that, i went to sheng's place for bbq with the entouragers.(:

hahah xianwen's signature pose.
haha i think it's lim's handprint.

Yea didn't take much photos at the bbq cos i was really tired and not in the mood to snap?

Been going home late for the entire week and it's so tiring i tell you. I hope tonight i can be home by 12am so i can have a good rest. Talked to bestie until about 4am last night and i had to wake up at 8.30 this morning. Fwahhhhhh eye bags!

Anyways it was really really really nice talking to bestie last night. I buzzed him the hour he reached home from hongkong. He's the nicest person i can ever talk to. I mean like he was so tired and he hasn't bathed and all since he just reached home but he was willing to put his sleep, bath and poopoo time aside to hear me talk(not rant) about my problems. Yea problems with a capital S. Thank you, and it really made me feel a whole lot better.

.

.

I'mm meet sheng's family in awhile for dinner (: korean charcoal grill! Yayyy one of my fav.

Goodbye people and thanks for your concern, i'm feeling a tad better today.

"Things will be better in the end. If it doesn't get better, it's not the end"