Thursday, March 05, 2009

I've so much to say but i don't know where to start.



Maybe it's cos of the song that i'm listening to now that makes me feel abit to the down side. Do y'all know about the prof that got stabbed by a NTU student, the suspected terrorist attack against sri lankan in pakistan, and the few airplane crash incidents? Damn, my heart sank when i watched the news last night. I really wish we lived in a better world. We should really live everyday like it's our last.





Anyways, sheng and i are pretty fine now. Every relationship has its ups and downs, no? Yesterday was a... let's call it a recuperating day for us. Buckets of tears and grievances aside, we met in town to have lunch at pepper lunch. We wanted a day we could have for ourselves, with no disturbance and without having to meet any friends at the end of the day. Just us. So we had lunch at pepperlunch, our first time there(don't laugh). Both of us have never lunched at pepperlunch before and we wanted to give it a try since everyone's raving about how awesome it is. Sure it is, both of us love it and it's really cheap! (:

sheng had salmon set(ahah i can't remember the actual name)
& i had pepper chicken rice(?) + chicken salad shake shake. Hahha it was really nice except that stewpidddd sheng added lots of pepper to my already heavily peppered rice. Hahah both of our faces were so red and were sneezing like krazee at the end of our meal. Hha


Before our lunch, i had my id photo taken at the instant photo booth. I think it looks fine considering that it's a id photo. Y'know id photos are always the ugliest but i think mine's fine (: sheng thinks it's nice too!


Yea, so we walked around and shopped a little.


ANYWAYS MONEY SAVING SCHEME WAS A FAILURE YESTERDAY.
We both spent a good $xxx cos of food, many many cab rides, and shopping. Bought some things from F21 and decided to leave town in case i see something i fancy! So we took a cab down to haji lane(so much for not shopping!)

I like the background and how i wish sheng could be in the photo with me but there won't be anyone to help us snap :/


Yesterday i wore a top from wonderstruck also (: kept one for myself again. Hahah. It's a sleeveless stripe top, selling for $25 at wonderstruck! I really like this piece alot(: can pair it with leggings like what i did for ws' photoshoot or with shorts like what i did yesterday!


hahah biggie eyes
So yea i wanted to show sheng the pair of heels i like from victoria jomo and i was hesitating cos it's quite pricey but sheng just went like "GET IT GET IT OMG IT'S SUPER NICE"
-.- That's very rare y'know.
We continued walking around and i got a dress (:


We didn't stay there for long cos we had to go ikea to pick our bed frames 8)
Sheng was helping me to carry my bag cos i was really really super tired plus i was holding somehing else. Hahah i'm not that kinda girl who likes their boyfriend to carry their bags wherever they go
(-.- seriously if you do that, think twice cos it's your bag not your boyfriend's)
so yea we cabbed down to ikea(:


Sheng wanted to buy hotdogs from ikea cos...
sheng > "i want to buy hotdogs cos they're only $1 and i'm quite hungry."
Hahah suddenly so thrifty sialzzzzz.
So i treated him to ikea's restaurant food instead. Haha cant bring myself to see him eat only hotdogs when he's hungry. I LUB THE DAIM CAKE!
Sheng and i chose our bedframes already and most probably we'll order it this week. Yayyy to new bedframe! :D And i'm getting a new study table and dressing table. Say hi to room revamp! inserts pink and white theme.

So yea, after ikea we cabbed down to my place to continue packing my room. Painted my new and old mirrors pink and white the day before, and repack my clothes yesterday. I took out those clothes that i don't want anymore and there are 4 big bags of them :/ i think i'm giving it to salvation army soon. Now my wardrobe has much more space to stuff my bags(Y). Previously all my bags were lying all over the floor, now they have a proper home. Designer ones on top, and normal one bottom so it's more organised (:




I tried organising my heels that way last time , like heels on top and flats in the middle and slippers/sandals below but it got messed up after 2 weeks :/

Hahah now i need to get a nice box to store all of wonderstruck's clothes if not my room really resembles a store room. Time to change my bedsheet cos it's so dusty after i packed my room and i had to sleep in the living room last night:/ & i caught a cold while packing so i'm kinda sick now.

Im looking for a marilyn monroe portrait to put in my room but not too pricey one cos i'mma pay for it myself, plus my dressing table and study table so pls let me know if y'all know of places that sell marilyn monroe portraits or something (: thanks!

....

I think my life now is good, everything fell into place as what i want it to be. Sheng, family, wonderstruck, friends, school but i still lack something important which is to be close to God like how i used to be couple of years ago. I want to find that faith back, I don't want to be a normal christian who believes in god but does nothing else. I know i'm still in love with the father above, but i need more. Hokay i need to do something about it i know.

Anyways, i really miss pj :/ i miss penny, bee, amy and py alot alot alot alot.

How will poly be for me?

*Mmkay i think i sound like an extremely troubled person, but i'm not so don't worry. Y'know sometimes some things just set you thinking for no reason(:

Oops i forgot to eat lunch.