Monday, March 09, 2009

My god has been extremely faithful to me.
"Ask and it shall be given unto you".
How true and firm these words still are. A few days ago i was just seeking god for a revelation and transformation in my christian walk and little did i expect for him to answer my prayer that fast and reveal his love and faithfulness. Church today is just so awesome and i really thank god for the people around me(: Today i've taken my first step, and there'll never be a last.
Thanks E and W for praying for me (:
.
.
.
.
Anyways, i camwhored a tad before leaving for church and i forgot to take out my big red "shoes". Hahah what's the proper term for that? Hahah and this pink mirror is the one that i was talking about! (: painted it with sheng.

Didn't take many photos today. Went to tiong bahru with parents to buy fruits, then after that they wanted to make new specs so i conveniently got my contact lens. Sucha tiring day today idk why :/ went to sheng's house after that to nap.
Sheng's mumsy knows that i've been going through a rough patch recently so she talked to me and she felt like a second mummy for a moment.(: so heartwarming to have someone else to talk to and have her giving me advices. The topic of my problems gradually shifted to how much she loves both her sons. Seriously those two boys should be so proud of a mum like her. Yea and everyone of us should be proud of our mums too!
Yea, so after that we headed to pasir panjang for dinner at this highly recommended restaurant(by lots of people). It's the korean charcoal grill restaurant that i was talking about yesterday or the day before. (: it's called ju shin jung korean charcoal bbq. Google it for their contact number and make a reservation!!! I'm sure you guys will like it if y'all are korean food lovers.
i thought this was alot...but
but i thought wrong. Hahah more food came and i was astonished at the amount of food for 5 people. $137 for this amount of food (: sounds like a plan right?
Heeee sorry i have to hide my hideous face. I look terrible in this photo!

heart-shaped watermelon (:
Hahah we were all full ttm but it was really satisfying!
I can't emphasize further how much i really enjoyed my day today, for god's grace, for aunty claudine's goodness, and for the fantastic food.
.
.
My money saving scheme has been rather successful for the past few days BUT i'll need to spend alot tmr :/
$xxx for facial, $xx for sanji's birthday dinner pressie and cake, and maybe another $xx if i decide to get my bangs and hair trimmed tomorrow.
HOKAY SHENG CALLED! Ciaos.