Saturday, March 14, 2009

#661
Hello i know like i said i'd be back with photos but i don't know why recently i've just been lazy to snap. No it's because i've been feeling ugly(like totally h8 my complexion ttm). Wait till i get my facial done k(:
So here's a photo which i picked among 13,000 photos in my lappy to put up. HONOURED NOT NAT! Hahahha (8
this was during the recent vday.

Today's just a horrible day i tell you.
x.Firstly, i was in a bad mood the moment i woke up this morning. Woke up at the wrong side of the bed? :/
x.Then i got so damn pissed with myself when i couldn't do my grade 3 theory homework when i'm taking my grade 8 practical next year! I felt so dumb, i mean i feel. I need to pass my grade 5 theory before i can take grade 8 pract so wow, i'm stucked at grade 3 theory.
x. i was running late as i was trying to figure out the theory thinga. Supposed to meet sheng, joel and crys at clementi at 1pm but i was still home at 2pm :/ damn. And i had to bring along all the clothes and barangs barangs for ws 7th collection photoshoot as i need to rush down after badminton. Then i had another huge bag of parcels to mail out too. So underweight and not so strong me had to carry one big bag of clothes and heels, another bag of parcels and my lv neverfull(the name suggests the size of my bag). Lugged them to take cab :S
x. Freaking cab driver took a long route to clementi and it cost me $8!!! Damnit, my place is only 1 mrt stop away from clementi. i hate to believe that my cab fare has to go beyond 6bucks when it's so near my place! RAWWWRR
x. Sprained my ankle when playing badminton, and continued playing cos i didn't care the seriousness of it (NUFF' SAID)
x. Took a cab down from hillview to my photoshoot place after showering at crys' place. Boarded the cab at 6.20pm, photoshoot supposed to start at 6.30pm. Thought i could reach there within 15mins since i was cabbing. Damnit, traffic jams everywhere! Cab fare ended up to be 32$!!!! jjjjjjeeeeessss. And i only reached there at like 7.15pm?!??! 55MINS OF CAB RIDE. Goodnesss the most pissy part of the day.
x. Feet was feeling wobbly cos i sprained it but i had to wear heels for photoshoot cos i didn't bring flats :/ fell a few steps when going down the stairs but not entirely.
ANKLE FELT ALOT WORSE THANKS.
Yea if you think your day was bad, think about mine? Maybe it'd be a comfort.
So now, my dad say i better not wear heels for 2 months(!!!) and try to wear slipper all the time. Hhah. Hokay other than all that shit, badminton with chubbycheeks was fun!!! Piano lesson tmr, then meeting nut to open another bank account then off to her place to do wonderstruck's 7th collection! SHOULD BE UP BY TMR! ((:
Hokay i'm off to crash. Goodnight bunnies.